Over 140,00 students from nearly 2,000 schools have taken part so far!
Show your students the careers available in the Print & Packaging industries and register now.
This year’s competitions have come to a close, check out who won!
PrintIT! 2014 Winners2013/14 Category Winners
National Career Service Project
• Best Design – Lauren Driscoll, Westhoughton School
• Best Concept – Ellie Webster, St Ives School
• Best Presentation – Claudia Lehmann
• Best Poster – Katie Kelly
• Best Table Talker – Aaron Donaldson
• Best Graph – Alexandra Dumble
• Best Presentation – Alix Mack-Smith
• Best Poster – Rory Ahanan, St Ives School
• Best Shopping bag – Ellie Webster St Ives School
• Best Counter Top – Olivia Cooper & Alexandra Bray, De Warenne Academy
• Best Dump Bin – Marcus Earl-Brook, Crispin School
• Best Shelf Wobbler – Scott Palmer, Romsey School
• Best Floor Graphic – Poppy Wilson, Crispin School
• Best Free Design – Sivan Bouskila, John Hampden Grammar School
• Best Packaging Design – Claudia Lehmann, St Ives School
• Best Use of Fairtrade Mark – Olivia Butt, St Ives School
• Best understanding of Brand Values – Kian Pardoe-Collins
• Best Understanding of Printing Techniques – Josh Benjamin, St Ives School
• Best Design Process – Grace Ahmed, St Johns Marlborough
• Best Presentation – Betty Lewin, St Ives School
• Teacher of the Year – Mrs Daemi-Rashidi, St Ives School
Overall Winner of PrintIT! 2014
• Ellie Webster from St Ives School
Check out this year’s video!
PrintIT! is a nationwide education initiative that has been teaching students about the print and paper industries since 2005 with 140,000 pupils and nearly 2000 schools taking part in the programme to date.
The aim of PrintIT! is to give students the opportunity to learn more about the many varied facets of the print and paper industries and offer them an insight into the range of career opportunities that exist within these advanced and high-tech industries.
It is run as a competition culminating in an Oscar Style awards ceremony with fantastic prizes for both the school and the students up for grabs! Students are asked to create a print focused project (with a new closer look into paper, its origins, uses and sustainability). Teachers are supplied with a guide that includes a series or prepared lesson plans, downloadable interactive multi-media resources and interactive presentations.
As PrintIT! reaches its 10th year anniversary in 2015, the programme will be undergoing a major revamp to ensure it provides the best learning and career opportunities for the students involved. Registrations are still being accepted, but please note that the competition will start later in the school year. If you have any questions please feel free to give the team a call who would be happy to provide more details: 01235 432 030.